A Tentative Plan, by Zach Tomaszewski
for ICS 699, Spring 2006, directed by Dr. Kim Binsted
- Week 1: Getting organized; starting Paper 1 on narrative substance/essense/framework
- Week 2: Paper 1: Aristotle, Smiley, Laurel...
(19 Jan) -- Paper 1 ideas (A,S,L; Me); tentative project directions
- Week 3: Paper 1: ...Mateas...
- Week 4: Paper 1: ...others/Wardrip-Fruin debate. Me/Conclusion.
- Week #: Paper 1: Revision/Submission?.
- Week #: Brief overview of project/approach
- Week #?: Project/story/morphology refined
- Week #?: Implentation/approach/DM refined
- Midterm: Get some other committee members on-board
- Week ##: Project and approach codified.
- Week ###: Lit review construction focused on approach (inc. Paper 1)
- Week 15: Finished proposal: Theoretical contribution and intended implementation. Etc?